Current Top Sellers
Lightfox 52inch CREE LED Light Bar Spot Flood Combo Offroad Driving 4x4
- 100 pieces new generation 3w Cree LED chips
- 1 LUX @ 460m
- Lightweight design
- IP68 waterproof rating
- 5 year warranty
- This combo light bar uses newest 3W CREE led chips which replace the old 5W chips to achieve maximum performance while reducing the energy consumption of the light bar.
- Patented Hybrid Technology reflector, reachng up to 93% optical efficiency for the light bar. LED light bar consists of double row of high Quality Cree LEDs. Each LED is independent, so if one LED fails the other LEDs will not and the LED light bar still works fine.
- Lightweight slim design which reduces the burden of the vehicle, increasing the fuel economy of the vehicle
- This light bar will perform similar or even better than any double row light bar of the same length. Outstanding 1 LUX @ 420m performance.
- Reduced energy consumption by 50% compared to previous model, improve thermal control and increase lifespan by 20%
- Suitable for off road vehicle, 4WD, trucks, mining, boat, Marine deck, Caravan awning lighting), farming, heavy equipment etc
- Phenomenal cool white daylight (6000k) provide great visibility without eye fatigue. They light the entire forward viewing area, eliminating all blind spot
|Model:||52INCH Combo Light Bar|
|LEDs:||Latest 3w Cree LED chips|
|LUX rating:||1 LUX @ 460m|
|Theoretical Lumens Output:||24000 LM|
|Waterproof Rate:||IP 68|
|Lens Material :||PMMA|
|Mounting Bracket:||Alu Firm Bracket|
|Housing Bracket:||Die Cast Aluminum Alloy|
|Beam Type:||Flood & Spot Beam Combo(8F/24S/8F)|
|Unit Dimensions(W+D+H):||1060x55x115mm ( includes bracket)|
|Weight:||2kg including box|
- 1 x LED Light Bar
- 2 x Mounting Brackets
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Orders are generally shipped from our warehouse next day after full payment is received.
In the unlikely event that your parcel is returned to us, our customer service representative will contact you via email.
Your personal information could be collected while you visit our website, send us correspondence email, or when you have contact with us in person. No personal information will be collected by us without your consent. We consider that your consent is granted when you complete the fields necessary to facilitate a transaction through this website.
Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt
If no one is present when the order arrives and it is being delivered by Australia Post, a notification will be left in the mail box for you to pick up your parcel in your local Post Office. If your item is delivered by Toll IPEC and Allied Express, arrangement will be made in advance to ensure your item to arrive at your door at your convenience. A re-delivery cost will occur if you are not home at the arranged time.
Rejected by Receiver
If your item is a gift, please ensure the receiver knows about it to avoid parcel rejection. A re-delivery cost will occur if parcel has to be resent.
The expected time delivery given by each courier is for reference only. Delivery might take longer than expected due to various reasons. If you do not receive your item within 10 business days, please contact our customer service representative.
Pick up or arranging your own courier is not available at our warehouse to ensure our distribution center can dispatch all goods efficiently at all times.
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
We Don't Ship Any Item To
Unfortunately we can't ship items to some remote areas in Australia.
We Can't Ship Any LARGE or BULKY Items To
If it is not clear on the listing, contact us for a fast reply.
|NT||0800 - 0999|
|QLD||4450 - 4499, 4680, 4700 - 4805, 9920 - 9959, 4806 - 4899, 4900 - 4999|
|WA||6215 - 6699, 6700 - 6799|