Current Top Sellers
Giantz 12V 240V Portable Power Inverter 3000W
12V - 240V Portable Power Inverter
Compatible with any 12V battery, the Inverter uses reliable Japanese engineering capacitance and incorporates the latest IGBT inverter technology for a remarkable 80% high efficiency rate. It has a continuous output of 2000W and peaking at 4000W. It also has a convenient USB output and dual 240V sockets.
* Exclusive manual and wireless remote control modes
* Clear LED display
* Reinforced thermal dissipating construction
* Reliable Japanese engineering capacitance
* Copper magnetic core
* Latest IGBT inverter technology
* Convenient USB output
* Dual 240V outputs
* Soft start and low interference technologies
* 80% remarkable high efficiency
* Powers 220/240V devices from 12V sources
* Continuous output of 3000W
* Peak output of 6000W
* Australian-standard power point
* Low-battery alarm and safety shutdown
* Short-circuit protection
* Overload, over-voltage, overheat protection
* Continuous power: 3000W
* Peak power: 6000W
* Thd: 3%
* Output voltage: 220 - 240V
* Output wave: Modified
* Socket type: Australian standard
* Input voltage: 12V (DC 10V-15V)
* Static current: 0.5-1A
* USB current: 5V, 2.1A
* Battery low alarm protection: 10VDC ±0.5V
* Battery low shutdown protection: 9.5VDC ±0.5V
* Overload protection: Shuts down output, re-power to reset
* Output short protection: Auto shut-off
* Over voltage protection: 15V ±1V
* Over temperature protection: >65°C±1°C
* Maximum efficiency approx.: 80%
* 240V output socket: X2
* USB socket: X1
1 x Power Inverter
1 x Power Cable
1 x Wireless Remote
Orders are generally shipped from our warehouse next day after full payment is received.
In the unlikely event that your parcel is returned to us, our customer service representative will contact you via email.
Your personal information could be collected while you visit our website, send us correspondence email, or when you have contact with us in person. No personal information will be collected by us without your consent. We consider that your consent is granted when you complete the fields necessary to facilitate a transaction through this website.
Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt
If no one is present when the order arrives and it is being delivered by Australia Post, a notification will be left in the mail box for you to pick up your parcel in your local Post Office. If your item is delivered by Toll IPEC and Allied Express, arrangement will be made in advance to ensure your item to arrive at your door at your convenience. A re-delivery cost will occur if you are not home at the arranged time.
Rejected by Receiver
If your item is a gift, please ensure the receiver knows about it to avoid parcel rejection. A re-delivery cost will occur if parcel has to be resent.
The expected time delivery given by each courier is for reference only. Delivery might take longer than expected due to various reasons. If you do not receive your item within 10 business days, please contact our customer service representative.
Pick up or arranging your own courier is not available at our warehouse to ensure our distribution center can dispatch all goods efficiently at all times.
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
We Don't Ship Any Item To
Unfortunately we can't ship items to some remote areas in Australia.
We Can't Ship Any LARGE or BULKY Items To
If it is not clear on the listing, contact us for a fast reply.
|NT||0800 - 0999|
|QLD||4450 - 4499, 4680, 4700 - 4805, 9920 - 9959, 4806 - 4899, 4900 - 4999|
|WA||6215 - 6699, 6700 - 6799|