Current Top Sellers
10mm Frameless Glass Shower Screen Della Francesca 1000 x 1000mm
Della Francesca Frameless Shower Screens - Great Style for an affordable Price 1000 x 1000 x 2000 Square Shape Finish
Meets Australian standards AS/NZS 2208:1996.
Della Francesca takes pride in manufacturing only the highest quality shower screens that are designed to not only be a focal point of your bathroom but also retain their appeal and functionality over many years of family living. Frameless shower screen - give your bathroom a modern, luxurious, stylish and spacious look with no ugly aluminium railings or struts
- Easy to clean - No hard to reach places for mould and bacteria to grow, more hygienic than ordinary screens or curtains
- Heavy duty stainless steel hinges & brackets - Glass panels are secured by stainless steel brackets which are screwed into the walls and floor of your shower and wont rust or chip like the inferior brass version
- Quality glass - All glass panels are laboratory tested 10mm toughened safety glass, which meets the required Australian Standard AS2208
- Safety glass technology - Similar to a car windshield, this safe and strong glass will only break into tiny fragments if extreme force is applied
- Features spring loaded hinges
- Stainless steel screws provided
- Complete water seal system: This unit comes with quality floor strips
1 x 1000 x 1000mm Frameless 10mm Glass Shower Screen By Della Francesca
Orders are generally shipped from our warehouse next day after full payment is received.
In the unlikely event that your parcel is returned to us, our customer service representative will contact you via email.
Your personal information could be collected while you visit our website, send us correspondence email, or when you have contact with us in person. No personal information will be collected by us without your consent. We consider that your consent is granted when you complete the fields necessary to facilitate a transaction through this website.
Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt
If no one is present when the order arrives and it is being delivered by Australia Post, a notification will be left in the mail box for you to pick up your parcel in your local Post Office. If your item is delivered by Toll IPEC and Allied Express, arrangement will be made in advance to ensure your item to arrive at your door at your convenience. A re-delivery cost will occur if you are not home at the arranged time.
Rejected by Receiver
If your item is a gift, please ensure the receiver knows about it to avoid parcel rejection. A re-delivery cost will occur if parcel has to be resent.
The expected time delivery given by each courier is for reference only. Delivery might take longer than expected due to various reasons. If you do not receive your item within 10 business days, please contact our customer service representative.
Pick up or arranging your own courier is not available at our warehouse to ensure our distribution center can dispatch all goods efficiently at all times.
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
We Don't Ship Any Item To
Unfortunately we can't ship items to some remote areas in Australia.
We Can't Ship Any LARGE or BULKY Items To
If it is not clear on the listing, contact us for a fast reply.
|NT||0800 - 0999|
|QLD||4450 - 4499, 4680, 4700 - 4805, 9920 - 9959, 4806 - 4899, 4900 - 4999|
|WA||6215 - 6699, 6700 - 6799|