Current Top Sellers
ATV Weed Sprayer Spot Spray Tank 100L
100L ATV Weed Sprayer Spot Spray Tank
The weed sprayer comes with a 150kg trailer with an adjsutable boom rack to suit any spraying requirements. It can be mounted on any ATV, quad bike or mower. The pump is made with a built in run dry protection and brass fittings to ensure strong corrosion free connections. All components are designed to be durable to enable heavy duty handling.
* 150KG capacity trailer with pneumatic tyres
* Adjustable boom rack
* Can be mounted on ATVs, quad bikes and mowers
* Durable and leak-proof 100L tank
* Impact-resistant, rust-proof and UV-stable design
* Rust-resistant stainless steel spray tube and boom
* Wide 8m spraying range
* 108psi self-priming pump
* Two spraying modes: Jet/ Stream
* 5m high pressure chemical-grade hose
* Built-in run-dry protection
* Filling inlet with ultra-fine filter
* Superior corrosion-resistant brass fittings
* Low tank profile for optimal stability
* Ratchet fasten straps included
* Rear spray boom with nozzles included
* Hand-held spray nozzle included
* One year warranty
* Volts: 12V
* Power: 65W
* Trailer Capacity: 150KG
* Spray boom length: 1.5M
* Spray boom hose: 1.5M
* Effective boom spray width: 1.5 - 2.5m
* Tank capacity: 100L
* Diaphragm pump: 108PSI/7.5BAR Self Priming
* High pressure hand held spray hose: 5M
* Hand held spray gun range: 8m
* Spray lance length: 68cm
* Maximum pressure: 130 PSI / 9 BAR
* Spray lance pressure & flow rate: 4.5 Bar at 2.6L/min
* Spray gun pressure & flow rate: 3.5Bar at 3.1L/min (MAX 5.5BAR, adjustable)
* Spray nozzles: 4 on the boom
* Adjustable spray nozzle (on lance): Stream/ Jet
* Fasten strap: 5m
* Lance nozzle: Brass
* DC cable with clamp: 5M
* Pressure gauge capacity: 150psi
1 x Giantz 100L spray tank
1 x Heavy duty trailer
1 x Self-priming DC pump
1 x 1.5m boom hose
1 x 5m spray hose
1 x 1.5m boom w/ 4 nozzles
1 x Spray lance
1 x 5M DC cable
1 x Fasten strap
1 x 150 Psi pressure gauge
1 x Manual
Orders are generally shipped from our warehouse next day after full payment is received.
In the unlikely event that your parcel is returned to us, our customer service representative will contact you via email.
Your personal information could be collected while you visit our website, send us correspondence email, or when you have contact with us in person. No personal information will be collected by us without your consent. We consider that your consent is granted when you complete the fields necessary to facilitate a transaction through this website.
Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt
If no one is present when the order arrives and it is being delivered by Australia Post, a notification will be left in the mail box for you to pick up your parcel in your local Post Office. If your item is delivered by Toll IPEC and Allied Express, arrangement will be made in advance to ensure your item to arrive at your door at your convenience. A re-delivery cost will occur if you are not home at the arranged time.
Rejected by Receiver
If your item is a gift, please ensure the receiver knows about it to avoid parcel rejection. A re-delivery cost will occur if parcel has to be resent.
The expected time delivery given by each courier is for reference only. Delivery might take longer than expected due to various reasons. If you do not receive your item within 10 business days, please contact our customer service representative.
Pick up or arranging your own courier is not available at our warehouse to ensure our distribution center can dispatch all goods efficiently at all times.
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
We Don't Ship Any Item To
Unfortunately we can't ship items to some remote areas in Australia.
We Can't Ship Any LARGE or BULKY Items To
If it is not clear on the listing, contact us for a fast reply.
|NT||0800 - 0999|
|QLD||4450 - 4499, 4680, 4700 - 4805, 9920 - 9959, 4806 - 4899, 4900 - 4999|
|WA||6215 - 6699, 6700 - 6799|